- A raised stage from which speeches are made and songs are sung.
- A political stance on a broad set of issues, which are called planks.
- A raised structure from which passengers can enter or leave a train.
- (automobiles) A set of components shared by several vehicle models.
- (computing) A particular type of operating system or environment such as a database or other specific software, and / or a partular type of computer or microprocessor, used to describe a particular environment for running other software, or for defining a specific software or hardware environment for discussion purposes.
- That program runs on an X-Window-System platform.
- Typical PCs use the x86 platform.
8 letters in word "platform": A F L M O P R T.
No anagrams for platform found in this word list.